Oh September! It is my favourite month out of the year (besides December and February)! I love that fall fresh feeling, the beautiful trees changing colours, the crunch of leaves under your feet, the fact that you FINALLY get to wear a few layers and your favourite boots. September always feels like the start of something new, probably because it usually means the start of school. I have always loved school, new books, seeing your friends, new school supplies, new clothing, new school supplies.... ok, ok, I just REALLY like getting to buy new stationary and pens. It's sort of my favourite thing ever.
September for me was kind of a tail-spin! Here are some of my favourite highlights:
- Road-trip! Landon and I went to Prairie Fest in Saskatoon and met tons of amazing chefs from all over Canada! It was deeeee-lish!
- Getting my butt handed to me in Spin every week by Tash at #thesweatlab #lovehatreorlovetohate I don't know.
- Ashley & Brendon tying the knot at The Commons Calgary #therathmakers >> sneak-peek here!!
- Watching MB kicked butt in the CCC (Calgary Corporate Challenge) and winning silver in Indoor-Soccer
- Shooting a beautiful engagement session in Bragg Creek with 2016 Couple Stephanie & Jordan, see the sneak-peek here.
- Shooting PR%F (Proof YYC) with SWIN (Sarah Ward Interiors)
- Landon put up shelves in my office! Hallelujah! #organizationheaven
- The best BRIDESMAID TOAST EVER >> see here. (you will not regret it, it was a rap!)
- Shooting the Burkart Residence with Mckinley Burkart Architects, see the peek here.
- August 2016 is totally booked and I celebrated a milestone in my business/passion!
- A little mini-session with Natalie, friend and photographer
- Getting REAL + RAW about being Imperfect.
- Reading the new;y released RISING STRONG, which I am sort of obsessed with and reading for the second time.
- A Backyard Surprise Wedding!! #uhmright? Coolest ever. See the sneak-peek here!
- Received a post-card from my lovely friends and neighbour who is living in Portland with her hubby! I miss you Sarah!! <3 I am having major #FOMO and planning on visiting in 2016!
- Dote Magazine turned ONE!! #doteisone
- I introduced myself to the TV show Portlandia due to my absolute desire of wanting to go there.