October was spectacular! Autumn is hands-down my favourite season and this year we managed to shave a month off of our usual 6 months of winter in Calgary. With a longer Autumn season, that means I got to get out and shoot more among the multi-coloured leaves wearing boots and just a light sweater. Talk about dreeaaammmm!
Here are the highlights, in no special order.
- The most perfect autumn engagement session with Lauren & Jack in St. Patricks Island off of East Village, Sneak-peek is here!
- Shooting Ashley & Jakobs wedding in Saskatoon. It was a freezing cold day but the whole crew stayed upbeat! A definite night to remember. Sneak-peek is here! (a little Bryan Adams to go along with your viewing)
- Gearing up for my own personal shoot with local talent, Natalie Westerbeek Photography. #loveher
- Shooting Crave Cupcakes with design team Sarah Ward Interiors.
- Getting out to the mountains with bae (Landon) and exploring Panorama and Invermere before shooting a wedding. #thisisthedream
- Working with the MB Crew! (Mckinley Burkart) on THREE awesome projects: IHS, SHAW, and Earls Westhills (newly renovated!)
- Waking up to MOUNTAIN AIR in Invermere and having the pleasure of bringing both Landon and Ella on a "work" trip for Jamie and Tuckers Wedding. Sneak-peek here!
- I got to be in front of the camera not only once, but twice! The wonderful ladies from Meraki + Light documented Landon and I's little wee family and the love we share. It was total magic. See the sneak-peek here!
- After being in front of the camera twice in one month, I decided to start a 7 week blog series called: HOW TO PREP FOR YOUR PHOTO-SHOOT LIKE A BOSS! I realized that my knowledge behind camera made me prep to be in front of the camera like no-other. SO, I share my tips, fun right? Tip #1 is here, and Tip#2 is here! Tip#3 coming up this week.
- Landon and I celebrated yet another Thanksgiving in our home while my girlfriend Carol and her partner Marc visited. Turkey dinner was a hit. Landon is a sensational cook.
- I had my first Moscow Mule and it was delishhhh.
- I finished an awesome month shooting with Jewelry by Andrea! It was a wonderful collaboration with 6 incredible women! Myself, Andrea, Shannon, and 3 local yoga teachers: Crystal May, Tanya Ryan, and Ariffa Lalani. See the sneak-peek here!
Here's to an even more memorable November!