Spring time glory. March is always exciting for me! I look forward to spring cleaning (weird I know), ditching the snow-brush from my car, and wearing cute flats. It's the little things haha.
Here are the highlights (not in any particular order) from my Month of March from my instagram feed.
- Landon spent two weeks in Shanghai designing an awesome new space with Mckinley Burkart and so I went to Saskatoon to visit his family with Ella. #jobperks
- Landon and I went on our first spring hike in Canmore. Let me tell you- my hip flexors and knees did not like me the next day! #gettingolder It was a great start to one of our favourite seasons!
- Hiro came in to the world! My best friend gave birth to her 3rd little kiddo, a sweet little boy.
- Time change kicked my butt!
- Wrapping up editing for my fun creative shoot in #PDX - Portland, Oregon
- Landon and I saw Metric & Death Cab For Cutie live! Dream!
- Had the absolute pleasure of having Intuitive Health coach Paige Schmidt featured on the blog. She wrote an amazing blog post called: How To Feel Amazing On Your Wedding Day Without Dieting
- Meghan VG McKinnon (fellow photographer) did a fun little photo-play date with smoke bombs! >> See her photos here.
- Did a fun collab with my favourite Saskatoon photographer friends Meraki + Light >> See the sneak-peek video here.
- Had the pleasure to work with the amazing female-led design team R+D Architecture and photographed Alforno Cafe in Calgary, AB.
- Wrote one of my favourite blog posts to date: Why You And Your Wedding Photographer Should Be Epic Friends!
- Worked hard on my new web-redesign + mentorship program.