January and September are two months I look forward to the most every year. They both hold a ‘fresh start’ type of essence, the slate feels clean and possibilities feel endless and exciting. I spent time doing my annual desire mapping by Danielle La Porte, collecting my tax stuff (yippee) and creating goals that feel good for the new year. I just love talking BIG PICTURE and getting gritty with plans or dreams and also love looking back on the year. 2015 was amazing and I am beyond excited for 2016. Landon and I have big plans and it feels like a game-changer.
Here are some of my favourite highlights from the month in no particular order.
- New Years Day Engagement Session with Lindsay and Cameron in Banff, Alberta
- Nursery shoot with Interior Designer/Architect Tara Marshall #pleasepublishablog
- So many inquiries and client meetings for 2016 & 2017 #JHPbrides !! This year is going to be amazing
- Booked my flights for my spontaneous trip to the USA #jhgoeswest wha wha! (*currently in transit, follow my journey on instagram and snapchat)
- I started re-designing our master bedroom! Its a huge room so I am doing it in pieces, see blog post one!
- Photographed a beautiful residence in Calgary with Studio Works Designs
- Creative shoot with adventurer and holistic nutritionist Meaghan in Banff National Park see the sneak peek here!
- Photographed the newly opened Rocky Mountain Soap Retail space in Market Mall - designed by Mckinley Burkart
- Sky high! Lifestyle shoot with MB for their work at the Upper Class deck in the Calgary Tower.
- Celebrated a beautiful mother blessing for my bestie! She is due this February, welcome a beautiful boy (oh so soon)
- Maskcara Cosmetics (one of my fave makeup/hair bloggers featured my photo on instagram! So awesome) #fangirling
- Creative shoot with my gorgeous gal pal Raquel in the snowy hoodoos of Drumheller, AB see the sneak-peek here!
- Celebrated Landons birthday! I love birthdays! Our intentions with gift giving is ‘experience over things.” #becausewearecutelikethat
- Blogging frenzy! Feeling the creative juices flowing. Excited to get more content out in the world and dreaming up new products.
Follow me on instagram: @_jamiehyatt
Follow me on snapchat: @jamhyatt