We are wrapping up the year of 2015! December was simply amazing. It was super fun and not-at-all slow like I thought it would be. With only 2 weeks of work and getting everything out before the holidays while balancing getting gifts ready was a total blast of multi-tasking. I'm feeling like a power-house after December! Here are my favourite highlights from the month! :)
What did you get up to? Where did you celebrate your holidays this year? I would love to hear your own highlights in the comments section! Sharing is caring! ;)
- Thoughtful Thursdays was born! A reoccurring blog post that brings in elements of wisdom that I reflect on every week!
- Landon & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! <3 I love you babe! #publiclovenotes
- Worked with Sarah Ward Interiors for her new design of Analog Coffee in Southcentre Mall
- Worked with the lovely ladies at Sucre Body and learned so much about 'sugaring' (its pretty amazing)
- Landon and I ventured to Banff for the MB (Mckinley Burkart) Christmas Party where we bowled and partied it up at Park with our friends/co-workers
- Give the gift of PRINT!! Dropped off a ton of albums for #jhbrides ! <3 *If you invest in photography, invest in PRINT, it's incredible and you will never ever regret it.*
- Collaborated with Erica Cook from Moth Design for a surprise blog post for Pottery Barn! It was so incredible!! See the post here on Pottery Barn. >> My blog post is here!
- Gift wrapping like a crazy person! Landon and I road-tripped with our little Ella-Bean to Saskatoon to be with family for the holidays. #illbehomeforchristmas
- #jhpbookclub - Finished Oprahs "What I know for sure." and I am in LOVE.
- Cabin life is oh-so-sweet. No wifi. No cell-service. Just family. #BLISS
- I had a little dance party in my car when my friends from the Space to Face Podcast talked about me and what I do for boundaries in my business. >> Podcast Episode #006 #communityovercompetition
- Came home early from holidays to photograph Megan & Pauls New Years Eve Wedding in Calgary! It was INCREDIBLE!!!