A greek word translated to mean - "to do with something with soul." This was the month of June, full of Meraki. Meraki totally encompasses what I do and how I do it. I do everything with heart. As soon as I feel like my heart it isn't in something, I know I need to step aside and re-evaluate my intentions and sometimes steer "off course" and go a different route. Checking back in, staying intentional, keeps me feeling creative, excited, and fresh on all of my projects. If I'm not putting a bit of myself in all of my projects, I know that I will walk about feeling disappointed and flat. So ya'll, wherever you are in the world, doing whatever it is you DO, do it with MERAKI.
June Highlights / According to Instagram
Not in any particular order, here are a few awesome things that happened last month! If you didn't see May, check it out!
- The Grand Opening of Park Distillery in Banff, Alberta - I had the pleasure of shooting lifestyle photos while drinking champagne #thisishowiroll
- Scarlett Birthday Party at Bocce with the most amazing Panda cake I have ever seen in my life... also I have never seen kids want to savagely kill something so cute before. #terrifying
- Landon and I celebrated our 2.5 year anniversary. <3
- I spent time surprising my clients with gifts! *Intention: spread sweetness.*
- Nailing down package design with blush ribbon, black and white boxes, and gorgeous calligraphy pens. #swoon
- I am officially a certified Reiki Master! 60 + hours of training later and I feel like a whole different person. Thank you Geneva for your incredible knowledge and guidance!
- Jessica + Chad said "I Do!" kicking off my Wedding season for 2014
- Landon and I attended a super awesome theme charity party called Hullabaloo. I got to wear killer boots, my pleather jacket, denim and red lipstick sooooo obviously it was amazing. #photoboothfun
- I took a trip out to Medicine Hat for my Dads Birthday/Fathers Day!
- I got Periscope and I am OBSESSED. Add me: @_jamiehyatt
- Finished Jasmine Stars 30 Day Wedding Bootcamp/Workshops. I don't even know how many times I cried.
- My work with Mckinley Burkart got published in EVE (East Village Experience) Magazine on the Embassy Bosa Project
- Sean & Chad had their incredible sweet and private ceremony surrounded by family. Blog post coming soon!
- I embarked on a super cool secret project that I am excited to share in the future!